Frequently Asked Questions About Parties at The Frog and The Peach
What is the price per person for a group for dinner or lunch?
We have four dinner packages ranging from $48 – $70, plus tax and gratuity, and three lunch packages from $37 – $47, plus tax and gratuity. All beverages are billed on consumption. Should your group need a unique dining format, please contact Jeremy Fisher, our Party Coordinator, for assistance.
Can we order off the a la carte menu? What is the advantage of limiting the menu?
We can accommodate a group up to 15 to order off the a la carte menu. For groups larger than that, a limited menu allows us to take care of the many details ahead of time, which steadies the flow of service and allows the host control over the time and cost of the event.
Are the selections on the party/events menu the same as on the regular menu?
The selections are the same, although some items may not be easily executed for large groups. Jeremy is happy to advise you on menu selections.
How do you charge for wine and cocktails?
All of our wine and alcoholic beverages are billed on consumption. We strongly recommend selecting a red, white and possibly sparkling wine beforehand to ensure that we have ample supply on hand for your event.
What if I don’t want to include cocktails?
We are happy to follow any restrictions you or your company need to place on the event regarding alcohol.
Is there a cancellation charge?
If the event is cancelled more than 30 days before the event, the deposit is refundable, minus a $50 fee. If the client cancels and reschedules a new date at the same time, 100% of the deposit is credited to the new date. If the function is cancelled between 7 and 30 days of the event, the deposit is not refundable. However, if we are able to re-book the space, the deposit, minus $50, will be refunded. The deposit may be transferred to a new date scheduled at the same time as the cancellation. For cancellations less than 7 days before the event, the deposit is both non-refundable and non-transferable.
Can you accommodate special dietary needs?
We are happy to accommodate special needs.
– Kosher: We are able to pre-arrange to have Kosher meals prepared by a Kosher restaurant and presented to your guests who observe a Kosher diet. Advance notice is necessary.
– Vegetarian: We do have vegetarian selections on the menu to offer to your guests. In the event that you are unaware that a guest chooses a vegetarian diet, or the selection you have chosen does not meet their needs, the kitchen will be able to accommodate their needs.
– Food Allergies: We encourage our guests to inform their server of food allergies. While advance notice is appreciated, we are able to alter preparations to exclude items a guest is allergic to (seafood, nuts, gluten) during the meal.
What type of private events do you host?
The Frog and The Peach hosts birthdays, anniversaries, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, weddings, bar mitzvas, repasts, sweet sixteens, tea parties, etc. Our corporate clientele choose The Frog and The Peach for their presentations, cocktail receptions, luncheons, dinners and daytime business meetings. We can host events on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in addition to during our regular business hours.
What are the steps I need to follow to book a party?
First, contact us to see if the date you have in mind is available. Then you will work with Jeremy Fisher, our Party Coordinator, to discuss and select package options, then menu selections. Additional details like beverage selections and any special arrangements you may need can be discussed and finalized. Once all of the details are taken care of, we will send you a contract and take a deposit. One week before the event we will finalize the numbers for the party.
Can I order a special cake?
Yes! Our Pastry Chef can make a personalized cake for your party.
Can you help with extras like flowers, music, and limousine transportation?
Our Party Planner, Jeremy, can help arrange those details.
Is there parking available?
We have a small gravel parking lot behind the building
- Some guests park in the Hyatt Hotel’s Parking Deck on Neilson Street
- There is metered street parking on Richmond Street (and Dennis Street for lunch)
- A professional, independent valet company services the restaurant every evening for dinner except Monday. There is a fee of $15 per car or up to 3 hours, and $5 for each additional hour, payable to the valet attendant. Valet can be arranged for a lunchtime event. We can also arrange to have all of your guests’ parking charges added to the host’s bill.