Retail Wine Box Sets
Sold via our Barroom at The Frog and The Peach
Perfect for Gifting: Anniversaries, Weddings, Corporate…or host your own Wine Tasting!
Free Delivery within a 15-mile radius of the Restaurant for orders over $300.
Set # 1: REGIONAL VOLCANIC WINES
Featuring: Benanti Family, Gai’a Estate and Suertes del Marques
With fiery molten channels that stretch far below the surface, volcanoes connect us to the very core of the Earth. Active or dormant – they resonate with an energy and beauty beyond that of mere mountains.
Their violent origins also tend to create stunning natural landscapes rife with unique and intriguing terroirs stemming from the eclectic layering of mineral rich deposits over their eruptive past.
Terroirs are, not only physical locales, but also destinations of the mind. Travel then with these wines. To eruptions and solitude. To passions and grace.
Journey to the slopes of Mount Etna and taste what the Benanti Family has been perfecting for the past two hundred years, or explore modern approaches and aromatic expressions of Santorini’s Slopes with Gai’a Estate’s Assyrtiko, or delve into unique viticulture with Suertes del Marques on the archipelago that is the Canary Islands.
Taste the unique character of the soil and cultures which exist under sky and volcano. Where fire delivers flavour awaiting in what only the sheer, raw, unadulterated power of Earth’s energy could create.
1. Benanti, Nerello Mascalese, Cantrada Monte Serra, Etna Rosso, Italy 2018
2. Gai’a Assyriko Wild Ferment, Santorini, Greece, 2018
3. Suertes del Marques, Valle de la Orotava Viñas Viejas El Ciruelo, Canary Islands, Spain 2017
$135 Per Box Set
Each set contains wine descriptions and recommended food pairing.
Set # 2: THE GARDEN OF FRANCE (LOIRE VALLEY)
1. Saumur Argile Blanc, 2021
2. Domaine du Closel, Savennières ‘La Jalousie’, 2018
3. Anne-Claude Leflaive, Anjou Rouge, 2017
$165 Per Box Set
Set # 3: THE SPANISH LEGION
1. Contino Blanco, Rioja, 2016
2. Familia Torres, Secret del Priorat, 2019
3. PSI, Ribera del Duero, 2020