Allagash Beer Dinner
From April 2 through April 17 try our specially priced 3 Course Lunch and Dinner Tasting Menus to sample what’s new and great for Spring
Late Night Frog is back!
Thursday nights | Happy Hour from 10:00 till late
Special late night happy hour menu
Free (yes, really) fresh baked turkey at Midnight
Friday and Sunday nights are “Date Night”.
The 5 Course Tasting Menu with Wine, is available every Friday and Sunday at a $60 discount
for you and someone special.
Take advantage of this offer and enjoy a special evening at the state’s
“Most Romantic” restaurant (as voted by NJ Monthly readers).
Three more ways Sunday nights are different:
1. Sunday nights, bottles from our wine list are 1/3 off (a few exceptions apply on old and irreplaceable bottles*).
2. If you like to bring your own, on Sundays the corkage fee is waived*.
3. “Date Night” price for tasting menu with pairings. See above
(*Holidays and other special occasions excluded.)
Sundays at The Frog
Open from 4:30 to 9:00
The Frog offers two special menu options every day
We have a $26 Prix Fixe that includes two courses plus either a glass of wine or a special dessert.
$26 PRIX FIXE LUNCH
• Soup or Organic Greens Salad
• Entrée or Sandwich of your choice
• Glass of Select Wine or Dessert
We have a special pre-theater menu that lets you make a full night of it, dinner and a show.
Three courses with a nice selection in each category, designed to get you there on time and well priced to boot.
Available 5:30-6:30, Sundays 4:30-5:30
(We are only three blocks from the New Brunswick theaters)
$42 for 3 courses
Enjoy a tasting menu curated nightly by our chefs
3 Courses | 49 Wine Pairing + 27
5 Courses | 73 Wine Pairing + 48
Vegetarian and dietary customizations available on all menus
We’re looking for service staff.
Some positions require experience, others need only a good work ethic and the desire to learn.
Email Rose or apply in person before or after lunch service
Thanks to NJ Monthly for recognizing our wine list!
- Critic’s Choice Best Wine List 2017
- Also this year: “Best Award of Excellence” Wine Spectator 2017 and 2018
And, we’ve just updated the wine list!
It’s got photos, commentary, musings –
Fun to browse, and educational too.